- Spiritsound is a spiritual "sound medicine journey" - a chance to experience the effects of powerful chanting and drumming with ceremonial music facilitator, Jana Runnalls.
- Jana uses the voice and the drum as the means through which to experience our connection to the spirit world - an expression of our devotion.
- As a form of meditation, we use mantra chanting to 'still the mind' and connect with your authentic self.
- In Shamanic drumming you are guided by the drum itself, as if you are riding a wave or a horse...
- Magic occurs spontaneously as we allow ourselves to relax and travel on the Spiritsound journey...
- Jana works with sacred songs from different spiritual traditions, many original songs & chants in English - powerful ceremonial chants in Native American languages and mantras and songs in the most ancient sacred language of all - Sanskrit.
- The healing aspect of this work is on-going - as we release our fears and find the courage to face our karmic patterns, we find 'spiritual liberation'.
- In re-creating a sacred space or 'temple' in which to make our ceremonial music, we give ourselves permission to express ourselves from our 'HIgher Selves' - and this is the most beautiful, blissful connection to Great Spirit we can hope to experience...
CEREMONIAL MUSIC FACILITATOR
Jana has been a professional musician for forty years and always loved to share her expertise through teaching. Her spiritual path reflects a life of seeking and study. Along the way she has worked with the Goddess, Wicca, The Medicine Wheel, Buddhism and Sanskrit mantra. Jana’s musical gifts and teaching ability take people into a creative ceremonial awareness and with drum, voice and prayer, she provides the tools for self-healing. This is her story:
"A FREEDOM JOURNEY"
Returning to the Ancient Heart: My spiritual questing then led me to the Shamanic path and the ancient teachings of the Medicine Wheel. The training with the Deer Tribe Sweet Medicine Lodge was a turning point in my life – it took me on a challenging warrior path of personal and group ceremonies, which opened up my heart, mind and soul. The Medicine Wheel is like returning to the ‘Ancient Heart’, the core of all our human understanding. It is from these teachings that I have based the 20-count drumming method – I often say it is akin to doing a pipe ceremony – it is a call-in to all the sacred powers of the Universe, a collective experience from which we can access our magical energy and healing powers.
Freedom Journey: My ‘Freedom Journey’ is a colourful, creative one - I seek to release the ‘ties that bind us’ with self-awareness, courage, trust and connection to Spirit. The world of sacred creativity and the art of sound healing are an expression of unconditional love. Our role as human beings is to allow ourselves to be channels of energy, light and vibration.
Jana has recorded many teaching albums which are available on the SHOP page
Also available as digital downloads and CD albums from Amazon, iTunes, Spotify etc...
She is available for both personal and group work, please feel free to CONTACT her.